Merry Sinkmas Pittsburgh!
This ugly Christmas Crewneck will instantly ring a bell to the homies from Influenchill’s hometown; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
On October 28th, 2019 a local Port Authority transit bus was traveling through town when the ground opened up and began to gobble up the bus. The infamous event is now captured in a witty and lighthearted take on the moment. **No one was injured…just tons of work to fix the street, so we’re all good homies!**
Win your Ugly Christmas Sweater Party in Pittsburgh this year by rocking this special we made, just for the Steel City.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem